How Long Could Your Business Survive Without Its Data?
If your business suddenly lost all access to its data and IT system, would you be prepared and able to function? At Solutions IT Group, we provide a solution to this alarming (but very real) possibility – complete disaster recovery and business continuity services for small and mid-size businesses in Seattle.
We provide a secure way to protect your critical data from loss due to hackers, employee theft, system failure, and natural disasters. Our experts will work with you to examine your requirements and create a solution tailored specifically to your business’ IT needs and budget.
Solutions IT Group’s data backup and recovery products include:
- Protection against viruses and unauthorized access using the most modern technology
- Safe access to your data using our dedicated servers
- Automatic backup of your company data throughout the day, every day
- An off-site clone of your IT infrastructure that can be utilized as a spare within a few minutes in the event of a system failure at your office
- Monthly invoicing for your data protection services – with no extra expenses for hardware or software
Your data protection plan should contain more than just an in-house backup – if your office was destroyed in a natural disaster, your copy would be gone, too. A tragic event may seem unlikely, but there are lots of other risks to your data that could bring your business to a stop. A virus or system failure could keep your business down for days.
Without data access, you wouldn’t be able to complete orders, contact your customers, or work with suppliers – and getting new leads and sales would be almost impossible. How long would you be able to put matters on hold? Could your business function at all?
Contact Seattle’s IT experts at Solutions IT Group right now to find out more about how we can help create the ideal data protection solution for your company.